Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist | Registered Addiction Specialist, Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, MA, LMFT, CATC, CCTP
Does your life seem out of balance? Do you feel out of sync, worried, anxious, sad, confused, angry or frustrated? Are you having relationship issues or communication problems? Is your life unmanageable? I can offer you guidance and assistance in finding the right path for your life today.
My focus is in working with individuals, tweens, teens, young adults, couples and families experiencing challenges with
• substance / alcohol / pill abuse, dependence and addiction
• behavioral (process) addictions including sex/porn, love/relationship, exercise, eating disorders, Internet, gambling, shopping, work, etc.
• anger management
• marital and family discord and domestic violence
• stress, grief, depression, anxiety
• communication and setting boundaries
• dementia and Alzheimer’s related behaviors including psychosis, delusions, hallucinations and depression
• caregiving of a family member
I work with:
• tweens, teens / adolescents
• police, law enforcement, firefighters and their families
• veterans and their families
• pastors and their families
• seniors, their families and caregivers
I am certified in
• co-occurring disorders
• anger management
• domestic violence
• women’s treatment
• dementia-related behaviors
Contact me, Patty Shirley, today at East Bay Christian Counseling (EBCC).
email: [email protected]
Patty Shirley –
• Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT #107445)
• Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC #7376)
• Registered Addiction Specialist (RAS)
• Certified Addictions Treatment Counselor (CATC)
• Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
Disclaimer: Although we don’t know all these counselors personally, each one is licensed as a mental health professional in the state where he or she practices and has completed an application that has been reviewed by our staff. We believe that these are Christian therapists who will counsel from a biblical perspective. Please contact their office directly to determine whether their Christian beliefs are in alignment with your own and to find out more regarding their fee and insurance information. For information on counselors in Canada, please contact our Canadian affiliate office.
The information on this site is intended exclusively to provide referrals for those seeking counsel and should not be used for any other marketing or business purpose.