Licensed Clinical Social Worker | MS, MSW, LCSW
I am an energetic, licensed therapist and life coach with a well-rounded background of education, personality and experience. My Master’s degrees in education and social work, as well as, my Doctoral degree in pastoral counseling blend well with my desire to care for people. I coach people through change and will use the approach that works best for you so that you can have a better life.
My life experience is one of the greatest assets I have as a helping professional/life coach. David and I have been married 40 years. I am the mom of 4 grown, married, professionals and have a whole host of grandchildren. Over the years, I have experienced, lived through and learned to navigate about every triumph and tragedy a family can face.
I am passionate about helping people learn how to successfully walk through the challenges, changes and transitions in life. I will offer you alternative solutions to help you get unstuck and move forward. This has been my life’s work, and it energizes me.
If you need help with any of the following, I am here to help:
• Launching grown children so they have the greatest shot at a good future
• Healing the void when kids leave home
• Embracing the process of aging gracefully and with your eyes open
• Deepening the feeling of connection between you and your spouse
• Understanding your sex life as you get older & how to keep the spark alive
• Dealing with the feeling of, “I don’t know who I am anymore” or “what makes me happy”
• Managing grief and loss that accompany life’s transitions
As a couple, if you are having difficulty with an issue and have reached an impasse, we can help. It is not abnormal to need some help figuring out what you need to do. We are here as a team (a couple) to assist you.
David and I are able to provide ideas on how to navigate through the murky waters and get unstuck. We offer a unique service to couples by doing conjoint appointments/meetings where all four of us come together to discuss your problem. We offer thoughts from the male and female perspectives and blend them together in such a way as to provide the best direction available to you.